LEGAL MARKETING SERVICE FOR LAWYERS
Social Media Strategy for Lawyers and
Why should lawyers create social media profiles?
Social media is a tool that will help grow your law firm. In many ways it has replaced “word of mouth”, as people connect to your law firm on social media and like or share information about your company.
A correct social media strategy will:
- Create awareness for new customers
- Help secure repeat clients by enhancing loyalty.
- Add strength in search engines for your brand name.
- Drive more traffic to your website.
What we do?
1) Create – We set up multiple social media sites.
- And more
2) Complete – Complete all contact information and descriptions about your company with full branding for all networks.
3) Advise – Advice on how to interact with your audience to encourage reviews and referrals. Try to keep around 90% of your posts educational and 10% promoting your company. Also interact with clients and respond to their comments.
4) Post – Post valuable content on your social media sites. Frequently post relevant updates, tips, educational content, advice and news.
Contact us by either completing the form below or call us on 0873306282 for your free consultation.
Working for legal professionals to create proven results
We'd love to hear from you
Need to get in touch with the team? We’re all ears.