In Ireland and the UK, having a website for your law firm is crucial. It is not enough for your site to be present on Google. Your law firm website needs to be in the top 3 results on desktop or the top 3 on mobile when a potential client searches Google for “law firm web marketing”. If your site doesn’t show up in these high places on Google when potential clients are looking for law firm web marketing, then you are losing money!
In Ireland and the UK, having a website for your law firm is table stakes.
If you’re a lawyer and your website has a page dedicated to “Contact Us,” that’s not enough. You need to have a clear, easy way for clients to get in touch with the firm. What is the best way? An email form.
You can include all of the following info on this page:
- Your law firm’s name and location (city, county)
- A map of your office location
- List of services offered by the firm (e.g., litigation, family law)
- List of staff names/contact information (including email addresses)
Legal marketing services in Ireland
It is not enough for your website to be present on Google. You need to make sure that it is also available on other search engines such as Bing and Yahoo. This can easily be done with a simple domain name redirect, but it’s also important to ensure that you have built up a strong presence in these alternative search engines yourself by creating relevant content, linking back to it from your own site, and sharing this content with others via social media channels or email marketing campaigns.
Take your law firm marketing in Ireland to the next level
Your law firm website needs to be in the top 3 results on desktop or the top 3 on mobile when a potential client searches Google for “law firm web marketing”.
Google’s search algorithm is different for desktop and mobile web searches. You can’t just optimize your website once and forget about it because as soon as you do that, your rankings will drop again.
That’s why it’s important to monitor your ranking regularly so that if there is a dip in your rank or if someone else has surpassed you, then we can get right back up into those top spots again!
Law firm web marketing
If your site doesn’t show up in these high places on Google when potential clients are looking for law firm web marketing, then you are losing money. You can’t afford not to be in the top 3 results. Your competition is getting all the business and you’re missing out on it.
If you’re not ranking well on Google, then your reputation and brand isn’t going to be as strong as it could be and people won’t trust your brand or company. This will also lead to less conversions which means a lot less sales which means that you’ll have a lot less revenue which means that we need more lawyers because there aren’t enough clients coming through doors (a vicious cycle).
An internet content writer creating law firm web marketing content that can help you get more business.
The most important part of your law firm website is the content. The content will help you get more business, it will help you get more referrals, it will help you get more leads and it will help you get clients.
There are many different types of law firm web marketing content that can be created for a website. Some examples include:
- Blog posts – Blog posts are one of the best ways to create regular content which builds up trust with visitors and provides them with useful information they can use in their own lives
- Articles – Articles are another good way to provide regular valuable information to visitors while also building trust and authority with them as they read what is being said by an expert who has been in the field for some time now
- Landing Page Content – Landing pages are another good way to provide relevant information based on keywords searched by potential customers who may want similar things as those looking at this page right now!
Law firm web marketing Ireland
When starting a law firm website, you need to consider how much it is going to cost you. Depending on the competition where you live, it might cost you as much as $5 a word to have internet content written so that you can get into the top 3 of Google’s search results. This is something worth spending money on if your goal is increasing your client base and having more people come through the door.
Hire a legal content writer
If you want to hire a legal content writer, there are several things you should keep in mind. First and foremost, when writing for your website:
- Write in legal-ese. There are certain terms that people who work within the field use constantly, but most people don’t actually understand those words and phrases. If your lawyer doesn’t know what “interrogatories” mean either (and chances are he doesn’t), then how can we expect his potential clients?
- Know how to structure content for search engines. Creating web pages that are easy to navigate is an essential part of any SEO strategy. You might think it’s enough just to fill out all the right boxes on your site builder platform, but that won’t cut it anymore—Google now penalizes sites with cluttered menus or links at the bottom of pages rather than up top where users normally look first when they need guidance navigating their way through unfamiliar territory online! So make sure someone experienced with SEO will be working on this project!
It is best practice to hire an internet content writer who specializes in law firm web marketing.
If you are in need of hiring an internet content writer who specializes in law firm web marketing, it is important to understand that there is a difference between a copywriter and an internet content writer. A copywriter writes text for newspapers, magazines and advertisements. An internet content writer creates articles specifically for websites such as blogs or news sites.
Finding the right person for the job can be difficult due to the lack of professional qualifications required by many companies offering law firm web marketing services. Most people do not know what makes up good quality content or how much time should be invested into writing each article before publishing it online. Writing original articles from scratch can take hours or even days depending on how long each article needs to be – but when using templates created by another person this process will speed things up considerably!
In Ireland and the UK, having a website for your law firm has the potential to make or break your law firm. It is not enough for your website to be present on Google. Your law firm website needs to be in the top 3 results on desktop or the top 3 on mobile when a potential client searches Google for “law firm web marketing”. If your site doesn’t show up in these high places on Google when potential clients are looking for law firm web marketing, then you are losing money.