You’ve worked hard to build your law firm’s reputation. You’ve built a great website, hired excellent staff and now you want to attract new clients. A good marketing strategy is essential to the success of any business and that includes personal injury law firms. In this post, we’ll walk through some of the best ways for your firm to market itself online so that you can get more clients in the door!
Personal Injury Lawyer Marketing- Use Facebook Ads
Use Facebook Ads
Facebook ads are a great way to reach your target audience. They’re also a good way to find new clients, promote your website, promote your events, and even promote your blog posts or articles.
Here are some ideas on how you can use Facebook ads:
- Run an ad campaign for your personal injury law practice that promotes the services you provide. You could include an image of one of the lawyers at the firm with their name underneath it and a short description of what they do as well as any specialties they have (such as workers compensation claims). You may want to include testimonials from satisfied clients too! This will help potential clients identify who they would be working with if they hired this specific law firm and see why those people were happy about their experience working with them.
- Promote an upcoming event by running an ad before it takes place so people can learn more about it beforehand (and hopefully attend!). The more information available beforehand means less confusion afterwards when people show up ready for something else entirely than what was advertised; this kind of planning helps avoid confusion later down the road.”
There are many ways to go local. Use the keyword research tools we discussed above to find out which geographic areas you should target and how many people are searching for your services. Then, create a local strategy that includes:
- Local keywords. Think about what people would search for around your office location if they were looking for a personal injury lawyer in that area. For example, if you’re in San Diego, people might search “personal injury attorney San Diego” or “San Diego car accident attorney” instead of just “personal injury lawyer near me” or something like that.
- Local listing services and directories: There are several free and paid local directories where you can list your law firm so locals will see it when they do searches on Google or Bing (and other search engines). Some states also have official bar associations with online member directories—check with yours if it has one!
- Social media accounts: While it may be tempting to start posting photos of yourself surfing during happy hour at the beach with friends during business hours (hey—we don’t judge!), remember that social media is there for both personal use as well as professional purposes! Once again make sure any posts you make reflect positively on who YOU are as well as what YOU do professionally; this way prospective clients will get an idea of what kind of person they could expect working with them if/when something goes wrong down the road.”
Create High-Quality Content
You should create content that:
- uses good grammar and spelling
- uses high-quality images
- includes a call to action
- has a headline that catches the reader’s attention.
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay Per Click (PPC) is a type of online marketing where you pay for the clicks on your ads. When someone clicks on your ad, it takes them to a landing page where they can be directed to any other page on your website, or even made aware of other products/services that you offer.
To set up a PPC campaign:
- Find keywords related to your business that have low competition and high search volume (see below).
- Create an account with Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager if needed; create ads in these platforms using these keywords as well as some negative keywords to exclude irrelevant traffic from showing up in the results. In order for this method not to become prohibitively expensive, select one or two markets only at first until you get more experience with how well certain strategies work for bringing in customers before expanding into others.
Advertise on Google Maps
It’s time to take your law firm marketing to the next level. In this section of our guide, we’ll show you how to use Google Maps for legal advertising and why it’s one of the best ways to get your law firm noticed by potential clients.
Google My Business Account
If you want to appear on Google Maps so that people can find your law firm, then you need a Google My Business account. This will allow you to update your business information so that customers can find out more about what services you offer and contact information details like phone numbers and addresses. It also means that when someone searches for something related directly related to what services or products they might require from a business like yours (e.g., “personal injury lawyer near me”), then they may see either themselves or their competitors listed first depending on how many reviews they have received from clients over time as well as how often those clients visited/stayed logged into their accounts during each visit (which means more visibility).
A good law firm marketing strategy is important.
The reason why a good marketing strategy is important to your law firm is that it can help you to get more clients. A good law firm marketing strategy will help you get more clients because it allows you to reach out to the right people, who are looking for a lawyer like you. By using this guide, we hope that your law firm will have an effective marketing strategy in place soon!
When creating an effective marketing strategy for your law firm, consider these three things: 1) who are going to be my target market?, 2) how am i going to reach them?, 3) what does my message need to include? We’ll go over each of these points now so that you know exactly what kind of information and content needs included in order create an effective online presence for yourself as well as any other social media platforms where
Personal Injury Lawyer Marketing- Conclusion
With the right strategy, you can build a strong foundation for your personal injury law firm. The key is to be consistent in everything that you do, from social media posts to local advertising. Once you have this foundation, then it’s time to start expanding your reach with PPC and Google Maps ads.