When you think of lawyers and their clients, the first things that come to mind are probably not luxury, fun, or happiness. However, that’s exactly what law firms should be striving for if they want to increase online visibility. In this article we’ll explore five digital marketing strategies for law firms looking to boost online presence and get more clients through digital channels.
1. Build up your social media presence.
Social media is a great way to build your brand and reach out to potential clients. You can post content that’s relevant to your clients’ interests, which will help you connect with them on a more personal level. Posting regularly and consistently is also important, as it will make people feel like they’re part of an ongoing conversation with you–this builds trust over time!
We recommend using hashtags in all of your posts so that they get noticed by more people than just those who follow you directly on Instagram or Twitter (or whatever platform). You’ll want to choose hashtags carefully though: if too many people are using the same hashtag at once, then it won’t be effective anymore because there isn’t enough room for everyone’s posts within one search result page–and since most people don’t scroll past page 1 when looking for something specific (like “family law”), this means fewer eyeballs seeing yours!
2. Create a blog and make it visible on search engines.
A blog is a great way to add value to your website and improve your online visibility. To make sure that people can find you on search engines, it’s important to create content that includes keywords relevant to your field, such as “personal injury law” or “criminal defense attorney.”
You can also use social media sites like Facebook and Twitter as well as other websites where people are likely to look for information about legal services (like LinkedIn) in order to promote your blog posts.
When creating content for a new blog post, it’s important that you choose an engaging title so readers will want know more about what’s inside! Make sure it’s easy-to-navigate too; otherwise readers won’t be able to find what they’re looking for quickly enough!
3. Use your website to get leads.
Your website is the most important tool in your digital marketing arsenal. Make sure that it’s optimized for search engines and has a contact form, phone number and blog posts on it. Add links to your social media profiles and newsletter signup forms as well.
4. Utilize video marketing for law firms.
Video marketing is a great way to get your message across. You can use video to promote your firm, products and services. You can also use it for educational purposes, engaging with potential clients or inspiring those who already work with you. Video produced by law firms has many benefits including:
- Increased visibility on search engines such as Google
- Better engagement between attorneys and potential clients or other stakeholders in the legal community (e.g., judges)
5. Share your expertise with the world (and local community).
- Share your expertise with the world (and local community).
Law firms are often experts in certain areas of law, so why not share that knowledge with others? There are many ways to do this: write an article for a blog or magazine, speak at conferences and events, get involved in local organizations or charities where you can share your expertise and experience as a lawyer.
There are many ways to boost online visibility for law firms, but these strategies are essential for any firm looking to increase clientele and referral traffic
There are many ways to boost online visibility for law firms, but these strategies are essential for any firm looking to increase clientele and referral traffic.
- Make sure you have a website. If you don’t have one, get one now! It doesn’t have to be expensive or complicated; in fact, it should be as easy on the eyes as possible so that visitors won’t be intimidated by your site’s design. You can also use this opportunity to highlight any accolades or awards that might make potential clients more likely to trust you with their case (you earned them!). Just make sure not all the attention goes towards yourself–make sure there is plenty of room devoted specifically towards helping people solve their legal issues!
- Use social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter regularly (but sparingly). This is where most people spend their time nowadays anyway so why wouldn’t we want them coming straight into contact with us instead? By posting updates regularly about what type cases we handle and how much experience we have working within those areas along with providing helpful links related directly back into our website itself will help generate interest from clients looking specifically within those fields.”
We hope that these five strategies will help you get started on your journey toward increasing online visibility. Remember, there are many ways to do this and it doesn’t have to be expensive or time consuming. Just remember that the most important thing is consistency!